Lithgow Sons & Partners were established in 1868 serving the people and industries of Teesside from their offices and salerooms based in Albert Road, Middlesbrough. In 1971 the saleroom premises were moved from central Middlesbrough to our current, extensive, 9 saleroom complex in Station Road, Stokesley. It is now from this location that we now provide Auctioneering, Valuation and Surveying services throughout the North East region from the city of York in the South up to the Borders of Scotland in the North. The specialist Auction Department is now complimented by licensed, commercial and residential property departments providing additional services to the North East.
Our auction facilities at Station Road, Stokesley include 9 salerooms totalling 33,000 sq. ft., lifting facilities up to 5 tons, 2 acres tarmac car parking, loading ramp, computerised accounting.
Monthly sales are held of Tools and Equipment; Household Furniture and Antique Furniture; Plant and Equipment; Motor Cars and Commercial Vehicles; Catering Equipment; Office Furniture and IT Equipment; Shop and Liquidated Stock. Six monthly sales are held of Fine Wines and Boats.
We currently act for the County Court, The Sheriffs Office, The Inland Revenue, The Official Receivers, Ernst & Young, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, KPMG, Bass Brewers Limited, BCW Plc, and Rowlands.
For independent professional and confidential advice contact Richard M Storry MRICS.